Planning for your Appointment
As you plan for your appointment at Safe Harbor Pregnancy Medical Center, please remember:
- A pregnancy test appointment is a prerequisite for receiving an ultrasound.
- Certain other criteria are required for an ultrasound.
- All services are free and confidential, even if you are a minor.
- Bring a Photo ID to your appointment.
- If you must bring children to your appointment, please bring along a friend or relative to monitor them.
What To Expect
When you visit our center, please allow 45 minutes to an hour for your appointment. You’ll meet with one of our client advocates or nurses for a confidential consultation and paperwork. While here for a pregnancy test, you’ll need to provide a urine sample during your appointment. You’ll receive your pregnancy test results before you leave.
** WHEN BOOKING YOUR ONLINE APPOINTMENT, PLEASE PUT THE DATE OF YOUR LAST PERIOD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. THANK YOU! **
Don’t See A Time That Works For You?
If you are unable to book an online appointment time that works with your schedule or if there are no times available, you may call us for an appointment at 850-439-2511.